Summary of Position: emsCharts Account Manager
SUMMARY: Provides support to current customers by making periodic contact and maintaining a favorable relationship.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide excellent customer service by communicating back to the customer with positive responses
· Maintain direct and regular contact with assigned accounts
· Develop and maintain strong contacts with all assigned managers and departments within the company
· Process contracts/orders for existing customers. Process to include: Provision new customer services, Enable/disable product modules, Accurate documentation of such in Salesforce, Verification of changes in emsCharts, Verification of correct fees
· Keep technical, financial and business development departments informed as required
· Interpret customer conversations and reply in a professional manner
· Coordinate the addition and removal of product modules for current customers by interfacing with sales (direct, ISO, distributor), contracting, and directly engaging the customer
· Maintain timely and appropriate customer follow-up scripts and schedules
· Respond to complaints from customers by first coordinating solutions through technical and business development departments and then communicating to customers as required
· Prepare status reports as required, detailing calls, customer trends, and competitive pricing
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Drive increased revenues by assisting in company initiatives including direct sales, sales support, and product development
· Travel to customer sites and trade shows as directed
· Ability to work independently and demonstrate consistent customer focus
· Ability to work in a project based environment.
· Ability to analyze and make good decisions keeping guided by goals and objectives of emsCharts, Inc.
· Recognize the entire scope of an issue and participate objectively towards resolution with ther team members
· Ability to travel, as needed
· Maintain presentable personal appearance.
· Ability to verbally communicate details and understand parameters of job responsibilities.
· Ability to provide written communication using best business practices when composing letters, memorandums, and e-mails to internal and external customers, and vendors.
· Ability to read, write and follow specific instructions in both written and verbal form.
· Must maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in conducting day-to-day business on behalf of emsCharts, Inc.
· Adheres to all Company HIPAA compliance regulations, business and professional ethics, confidentiality and privacy regulations as outlined in the Corporate Code of Conduct, the Employee Handbook, and Company policies and procedures.
· Must adhere to all Company safety, compliance, business ethics, and privacy regulations.
· All expenditures for office supplies, computer supplies, stationery supplies, or any special requests must be approved by the Director Customer Relationship Management before any purchases can be made.
· Initiative required to master company/department mission and procedures.
· Acts as a team player and interfaces well with employees
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
· Represents the company in a positive, customer friendly attitude to other employees, clients, agencies, entities and patients.
· No supervisory or budget responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Experience: Requires at least 2 years in the EMS or Critical Care transport as a provider or leader. emsCharts experience user experience is preferred.
Computer Skills: Requires the ability to use a desktop computer and common office productivity suites.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, company policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write business reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management of organization.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Compensation and Benefits:
Golden Hour Data Systems offers a very competitive salary as well as an excellent benefits package. Benefits include health insurance, dental, life insurance, AD&D, LTD, and we participate in the benefit premiums. In addition, we offer Flexible Spending, 401k, 15 days a year PTO, 9 paid holidays.
Utilizes PC, calculator and other standard office equipment.