THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are excited to announce immediate career opportunities for Full Time Flight Nurse Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty Team to work at our Spokane, Washington and Tri-Cities, Washington base of operations.
Our Neonatal/Pediatric Nurses provide world class care to the infants and children we transport. In an unpredictable and autonomous environment, paired with an exceptional RT, our Neonatal/Pediatric experts deliver care at the highest possible level under extraordinary circumstances every day. For those who thrive on challenge and independence, this incredible career choice is hard to beat!
*This position may be eligible for a sign on and/or relocation bonus ranging between $2,500-$10,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Minimum of five (5) years of critical care nursing experience in a level III NICU and/or PICU within the last ten (10) years. Previous flight experience preferred. Current licensure and/or certification as listed below:
- RN license as appropriate to assigned location
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Transport Professional Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) certification. Must have successfully completed the TPATC course prior to assuming independent duties.
- CFRN exam must be taken within one year of hire, certification must be obtained within 2 years of hire
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) or Critical Care Nurse (CCRN) strongly preferred until certified as a Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN)
- Must have a current, valid state issued driver’s license and at least three years of driving experience.
- Maintenance of Airport Badge (where applicable)
- Passport and/or Entry into Canada may be required based on location assignment
- Complies with weight restrictions (maximum 250 pounds fully outfitted to perform the job)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate and work with a variety of people one-on-one and in large groups, often in highly stressful situations
- Ability to work varied shifts and cover fixed wing and/or ambulance call shifts
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Life Flight Network offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Time, and a generous Paid Time Off plan.
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity and joining our remarkable organization, please visit our website at https://www.lifeflight.org/careers.