THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, laborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for a Full Time Flight Nurse to work at our Richland, Washington and Lewiston, Idaho bases of operation. LFN has additional openings throughout our bases of operation in Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Montana.
Flight Nurse - Requirements:
Minimum of three (3) years of ICU/ED/Trauma experience within the last ten (10) years. Previous flight experience preferred. Flight experience can be substituted year for year for the ICU/ED/Trauma requirement. Current licensure and/or certification as listed below:
- RN license as appropriate to assigned location
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or Basic Trauma Life Support (BTLS) certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Transport Professional Advanced Trauma Course (TPATC) certification. Must have successfully completed the TPATC course prior to assuming independent duties.
- CFRN exam must be taken within one year of hire, certification must be obtained within 2 years of hire
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) or Critical Care Nurse (CCRN) strongly preferred until certified as a Flight Registered Nurse (CFRN)
- Drivers must have a current, valid state issued driver's license and at least three years of driving experience.
- Maintenance of Airport Badge (where applicable)
- Passport and/or Entry into Canada may be required based on location assignment
- Complies with weight restrictions (maximum 250 pounds fully outfitted to perform the job)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to communicate and work with a variety of people one-on-one and in large groups, often in highly stressful situations
- Ability to work varied shifts and cover fixed wing and/or ambulance call shifts
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Flight Nurse - Benefits:
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k - with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org