Provides clinical and administrative management of multiple offices of EMS (OEMS) licensed departments/agencies, intra and inter-facility transport including ground and air.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides effective leadership to team/ work group
- Models effective communication and collaboration skills / behaviors.
- Takes action to achieve measurable results.
- Supports innovation and organizational change to improve effectiveness.
- Develops talent and coaches peers and others to develop their capabilities.
- Manages within approved budget and makes recommendations for budget requests.
- Applies knowledge of functional area to effectively manage operations.
- Holds staff accountable for meeting external and/or internal customer’s needs
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. If Registered Nurse, Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing is required (e.g.: BSN, MSN).
- Experience: 5 years of relevant experience, at least 3 years managerial experience.
- Licensure/Certification: Paramedic and/or Registered Nurse.
Paramedic - Virginia Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic required. CCEMT-P or FP-C certification in appropriate area required.
Registered Nurse - Licensed to Practice as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia required.
GENERAL INFORMATION: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Pay Range: 70,595.20 - 112,944.00
Primary Location: Charlottesville City-Charlottesville
1215 Lee St.
The University of Virginia is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.